Workshops and Schools
We design and implement Bioinformatics Workshops and Schools to train researchers with biological and life sciences backgrounds on the maneuvering, storage, processing and transference of “omics” data obtained from real biological systems. The courses includes practical activities aimed at learning the use of basic bioinformatics tools in all emerging omics sciences. The Bioinformatics Workshops and Schools have been organized within the University of Chile by Mathomics, with the sponsor of the Centre for Mathematical Modeling and the Center for Genome Regulation.
Workshops and Schools:
- Workshop Ocean and Climate Nexus: Road to COP25, Paris, France, October 2019
- II Workshop on Systems Biology Chile-France, Valparaíso, Chile, 7-9 November 2018
- Tara 2017 – South Regional Seminar, Santiago, Chile, 7 September 2017
- Workshop i-Plant Chile, Santiago, Chile, 17-18 December 2015
- Workshop on Integrative Omics, Pucón, Chile, 9-12 December 2013
- ICGEB-Chile Theoretical and Practical Course Advances in Bioinformatics Tools for the Analysis of High-throughput Omics Data, Santiago, Chile, July 2012.
- Insights on metabolomics and its applications, March 2012.
- Bioinformatics Workshop on Metabolomics Analysis of Massive Data Sets, Santiago, Chile, September 2011.
- Journée on Mathematical Modeling in Geobiometallurgy, Santiago, Chile, October 2009.
- CIMPA Summer School on Mathematical and Computational Methods in Biology, Valdivia, Chile, January 2004.